Saturday, March 26, 2011

The A-Z Blogging Challenge.

Well, we have less than a week left of blogging freedom then its the A-Z blogging challenge that's going to take over my world. A blog everyday. YIKES. Already, I'm wondering what on earth I'm going to blog about. And I'm not gonna even lie, I'm struggling with some of the letters, although, I did think of a word for A after some um hum cut me off at Walgreen's earlier. What's worse is that I tried to go through the alphabet without singing. Yeah, that was embarrassing. No judging, you try it.

I hope you're taking the challenge too. Just click on the little box to the right if you're not and join in on the fun. I personally can't wait to see all the U's X's and Y's. That's gonna take some googling. Is that cheating? Omigosh, I hope its not cheating. I'm over-thinking this.

In other news, I have very little. I've promised myself an entire hour on the treadmill and then its writing for the rest of the evening. Ugh on the first part of that, yes to the rest of it. I think I had more time to write when I worked full time. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and your muses are in full swing. Mine is chomping at the bit to do something reckless. I may just let her roll with it.

Happy Weekend People.

5 comments:

  1. There are so many people signed up. Wow! I don't know if I can make the commitment this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doooo it, do something reckless! I'm on your muse's side.

    I'm not A-Z-ing this year because I have a lot going on in April that will keep me away from it, but I'm looking forward to reading all the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm feeling a lil overwhelmed with A-Z thing, but that's why they call it a challenge, right? Apparently I just don't have enough of them because I keep taking on more.
    Just started a brand new story and anxious to get it going. And I'm with ya on the treadmill. I hooked up my DVD player to it and now I watch all the movies I don't have time for while I'm excercising. It gets me motivated. OMGosh! I hate the word exercize!! I can never spell it!!!! ARGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, you guys. I hate to be pressed to do something I have no time for. What's going to happen to your WIP's? NOt to mention your life? Coming up with a post everyday is just too much for me. Even if they give me a subject or a letter to use.
    I'm not sure who comes up with these "challenges" or why. Here was my answer to all of the blogging and gaining new followers it at: http://somethingnebulouswithin.blogspot.com/2011/03/popularity-what-it-means-for-writer.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with your A-Z-ing! I will be sure to check in, but am not participating this year. It seems I am constantly battling time right now. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Me loves them!