Saturday, November 6, 2010

Title Envy Contest!

Scroll down to join in the Title Envy Contest. Some interesting titles have already been listed. I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. In other news, I've heard that Nathan Bransford is no longer going to be a literary agent. This is such a shock. Some of you have already blogged about this, but for those who haven't heard the news, there you have it. He's still going to keep his blog, so if you are a follower as I am, rest assured, he will still be among us. We have not been abandoned completely. That's a relief.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not clever enough this week to come up with any titles to enter with, but I'm loving reading them!

    Such a shock about Nathan Bransford. My mouth fell open when I read the news.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Me loves them!