Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day. Hint # 2

 Valentine's Day is so much fun. It's that one special day where you get to carry out all those previously plotted love scenes. Hey, take notes people. This stuff could be golden later. You never know.
I bet your beloved won't care a bit if they're being used as a test subject. My better half wouldn't care if I painted his face blue, marched him off to some makeshift guillotine, and demanded he yell freedom from the backyard*good times*.

So be romantic in real life. A little of us and sometimes a lot of us is in our writing. Roll with it. Then again, I feel like blushing right now. How bout you?

Another Hint for the Day After Valentines Day Contest:  For those of you who haven't seen the previous post, scroll down. You have to guess what I got for Valentine's Day. Read the little riddle and leave your guess in your comments. I left you an extra hint below and I'm now expanding a bit. Someone has to win. 

Now for the Hints:  It is something almost everyone has. Some have more than one and those who don't, wish they did. It is something of need. Something made of porcelain, and most definitely, NOT something anyone usually gets for Valentine's Day. I suppose, however, such an object could hold a lot of roses and keep them vibrant for several days. What am I.

Scroll to Saturday's post for the first part of the riddle and thanks for playing along.  

Good luck. The winner gets to name a book they'd like to have and have they will.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I wsa of the mind it was a cat, but now you've thrown me for a loop!

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As crazy as it sounds, I'm guessing a new toilet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Me loves them!