Thursday, January 20, 2011

Found It Friday's

Today's post is going to be short. I had originally planned to have a great post up for today, but Cooper (our puppy) has been sick for two days and I've been up to my eyeballs in the ickys. Apparently he ate something that didn't like him very much. And I'm not liking it. So I've been washing comforters and cleaning his crate (my wonderful husband has been so helpful) and in between all of that, I've been doing the most important thing. Cuddling with the pooch. I even warmed his blankey in the microwave when he seemed chilled. I think it's official. I have the worlds most spoiled rotten puppy. So I will leave you with a few of my favorite quotes instead. I'll be visiting you all as soon as I can.

In regards to my query letter failures.
1. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.  Thomas Alva Edison

For those of us who dream and those of us who don't.
2. You see things; and you say, "why"? But I dream things that never were; and I say, "why not?"  George Bernard Shaw

We must say this to ourselves as we travel along the volatile path to publication or wherever our hearts may be leading us.
3. The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.  Ayn Rand  

Hope you all enjoyed. Happy weekend!! 

8 comments:

  1. Hope your puppy feels better soon. Love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor puppy! (I write, with mine sprawled on the bed beside me, fast asleep... husband's out of town.) He's definitely the most important thing, hope he's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes- the second one was on my "Quotes of the Day" this week. (In fact, almost a day this week has seemed to relate to writing.)

    Hope your puppy feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. I have a very sick bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your puppys get better! I really like the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, so sorry to hear about your puppy! I hope he gets better soon!

    And those quotes are awesome. I especially love the 2nd one...so true!

    If you're feeling a little down with the "sick puppy blues" today, come see my "Fine Fridays" pick...it'll cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quotes. Two years ago I brought home two puppies. I didn't sleep for three months, but I can't imagine life without them now. Also check out your Stylish Blogger Award from me @ http://renajtraxel.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments guys. He's doing much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Me loves them!