Monday, April 25, 2011

T-U

I missed Saturdays blog post. I missed the whole weekend and I'm sorry.  I hardly had a minute to open my computer, and after the panic wore off, it felt kind of good. I knew I'd be way behind and I was right, I am. But I got so much accomplished around the house. Even polished my wood floors, so now I'm following the dog around with a lint roller in the hopes of saving my floor from his hair. Its not working and he thinks somethings wrong with me. I just needed some TIME to unwind. It wasn't you, it was me. I think I'm good now.

Speaking of unwinding. I just finished UNEARTHLY by Cynthia Hand so I'm using the title for my U-day. Loved this book. It will take you back to your first kiss and leave you breathless near the end. I laughed out loud and sighed more times than I can tell you. You gotta check it out.

What have you read lately that's left you breathless?

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, not very much for a long time, too busy writing my own stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Me loves them!