Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And the letter P is for...hum...

I just don't know people. I've been racking my brains. The dog won't stop whining. He wants to eat the cat. The same cat he's been stalking through the back door for oh, nine months now. I keep ranting..."It's the same cat. It's not a new cat. Why is she such a surprise to you everyday". And the cat, d@*n her if she doesn't egg him on, staring through the glass, putting a paw on the door. Psychotic!(there's my P word, right there) That's what she is and he's without a doubt, a bone short. I keep having these pep talks about how he should be the bigger guy and not let her get to him. He's a Great Dane for crying out loud. Being the bigger guy shouldn't be a problem. After all, he's the one inside the house. No, he's got to hop around the kitchen like he's never been so disrespected, when the truth is, we both know she did it to him yesterday and the day before and the day before. I cannot concentrate here! I'm going to Starbucks. ;)

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy Starbucks! Pesky animals. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. **still laughing**
    If I don't guard my lukewarm coffee, my cat, Wicked, likes to start her day with a little Starbucks also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *snorts* Enjoy your Starbucks. The birds near our home taunt our dogs daily with their...presence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Hope the Starbuck's break helped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pesky animals make for a wonderful P posting! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you find your peace and quiet at Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, this is great, love your writing style will definitely be back. mmmm starbucks......
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, totally hilarious. And I love your "P" word!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right now my dog's crying to go out, and if I let him out, he's going to cry to get in, then out, then in...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe the dog is just trying to get your attention? Sort of like kids except more predictable. Good one for "P".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Me loves them!