Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shouting Out.

It's been just over a month since my last blog. Looks like I'm starting to develop a pattern. Finding the time to blog or blog hop has become next to impossible, and for awhile, I really struggled with it. But I know writers understand. There's the push to get out there, market yourself a little, but I'm not one of those people who can multitask so well. I run a business, a family, and I try to write. Blogging can take up valuable time. Time I need to write, and time I need to spend with my critique partners so that someday I might have something to market besides my name and also something to blog about. So, I thought I'd formally announce a sabbatical even though most of you have already gathered as much. I'm still here, so if you need me, shoot me an email. I'd love to help out if I can. And when I'm done with my WIP, or even find a moment to say hello, I will. Till then, I hope you're well, writing, loving, and learning. Happy writing people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Me loves them!