Monday, July 28, 2014

WHAT?

So I'm trying to get back into this whole blogging thing now that my edits are coming to an end. And I'd love to help others with getting the word out on whatever they're up to, whether it be a new book coming out, a new group, a new marketing tactic. Whatever news you have that needs to be spread to my little world. So, if you'd like me to post, tweet, or Facebook your awesome new adventure or project, please let me know and I will be happy to help. 

As for me, I'm excited at the moment!!! If all goes well, I'm in the last couple of days of edits then my WIP will no longer be a WIP. It will be a real live, okay not so live book. WHAT? This whole process of writing my first novel has taken so long that I think I just accepted the fact that it might never end. But now the end is in sight and I might cry. No. Oh my. Good tears of course but I can't promise I won't at least spend two point two seconds in pansy-land. Anyway, the coolest part about being in final edits is seeing the end in sight and having an editor that tells you something amazing in the midst of all the, What were you thinking moments.

It seems I may have invented a brand new super-power for one of my characters. 

WHAT? I know. Crazy sauce. 

So what about you. What's the greatest news you ever heard from your editor?


1 comment:

  1. Tammy, congrats on finishing your first novel!! Best of luck to you:)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Me loves them!