Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Official! I'm a Hermit.

Good lord! This is getting ridiculous! I hardly want to leave the house anymore. Between writing, running a business from my home, and reading the wonderful goodies my CP partners send me, I never want to leave. I actually strategize when I go out. I make lists of every possible thing I may need from the store. I make excuses when its cloudy. The car's clean. The hubs just waxed it. No need to chance it. I even try to incorporate trips to Sams Club into date night. Nothing says romance like a gazillion grapes, and enough laundry detergent to last a month. I know. Swoon-worthy. Am I not?

It gets worse. Apparently I'm turning into an introvert. People talk to me in public and I just glaze over. I read so much, I think I'm forgetting how to talk out loud. This is not good. If I ever come face to face with an agent, I'll be mush mouth. Maybe I could just skip the pitch, offer them a grape and gather their laundry. Win!

Either way, I gotta come out of the box :}

Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!!!

7 comments:

  1. I have a hard time getting out, too. I prefer seclusion most days. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely relate to this, TC. :) I force myself to eat lunch out a couple of times a week, just so I don't get too 'inside myself'. Plus, I figured out a while back that my writing gets a little stale if I don't get a dose of public idiocy every now and then. ;) Nothing like waiting in line to spur my imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! There are days I wish I could be a hermit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of hermits! I kind of hide from the world intentionally. I guess that's because I am an introvert. Hope you find a schedule that suits your personal needs better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can identify. Only our date nights are Costco, not Sam's Club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could be more of a hermit! Yet my boy loves the outdoors and school starts in a few weeks. I already have my first parents meeting scheduled and it's mandatory. They're stealing my writing time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more and more a hermit every day....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Me loves them!